Camping History of 813
- November 7, 1997 until November 9, 1997
- McEntire Air National Guard Base
- Indian Waters Council Fall Camporee. The boys hiked 5 miles around the air force base and ended up on one of the run ways. On the run way was a number of different actitives that the boys could attend. Some of these included seeing a helicopter, meeting with the State Highway Patrol, Department of Natural Resource, and most importantly eating lunch! Saturday night was a council camp fire and the members of Pack 813 came out for the night.
- Tommy F., Jason H., Steven N., and Matthew W.
- Daniel Schwerin, Jim W., Arnold W.