Camping History of 813
- June 8, 1997 until June 14, 1997
- Camp Barstow - Saluda, SC.
- Camp belongs to Indian Waters Council, South Carolina.
- Summer Camp for this scout troop. Most of the boys were sign up for swimming and first aid. Some of the boys took water skiing at environmental science. There was a troop court of honor held at Barstow on the 14th for the boys.
- Jeff B., Andrew E., Everett Ernst, Tommy F., Barry H., Brandon L., Chris L., James M., Jamie S., Thomas S., Teddy W., and Matthew W.
- Jo Ernst, Daniel Schwerin, Renee M.